2010年9月12日星期日

12/9/2010 Bali Trip Day 2~!!~

We have our breakfast at our villa.
The food was nice...






After that, we start our journey.
First, we go to a beach that is far from our villa. 

When we reach there, we go buy the ticket first.
There is a lot of activity.
Such as, paraseling,banana boat......
I didnt play all the activity cause of something. Hais...
Luckily my cousin also cant play. Haha~
Got ppl acc me.
My bro scare me will feel bored so he gave me his lovely DSLR to play~!
So, I took a lot of pic.... But all the pic no me =='''

After changing shirt, They started to play.
They queue up to play paraseling. 
N i jz stand at there n take pic.
I hope to play but i cant play water. >.<
After they play i jz know that didnt touch dou water.
Hais... No play dou... 
My mum say next time sure got chance to play d.
Haha. that mens we are going to somewhere next time. Hiak hiak~



After this, they play banana boat.
With my aunt n uncle.
 They gave the ppl 5 tickets but the ppl say jz 4.
So he dont let my aunt play.
My bros, sis n uncle already on the banana boat but they dont want start the game.
They all turn n argue to the ppl who pick ticket.
Suddenly the boat 反了. Haha.
All not yet play the wet le. Haha.
My bro spec drop at that time n he dont know
At last the ppl let my aunt play.
When they playing, my bro n uncle keep stand up to let the boat 反 but unsuccess. Lol.



The next place that we go is is a beach too. 
The beach there is clean n have a lot of bikini blonds. Haha.
We go this beach to swim because jz nw d cant swim geh. 
They go swim n i take pic of the bikini blonds. Haha. 


 Before we reach this beach. We go a culture park.
The ticket was very expensive so we jz took pic at outside.






The forth place we go is a temple at the 悬崖. 
We go their to watch 日落.
Before we go in, the driver advise us to take care of our spec, hat, camera n bag.
We didnt choi he. Haha.
We go in n c dou a lot of monkey n blonds.


They are relative



The 悬崖 is very nice.







When we enjoying the scenery.
 My bro 退后然后撞到我. N i heard my sis shout 
Damn pain. 原来 he 退后 cause got a monkey snatch my sis spec.
We try to take the spec back but the monkey show us its sharp teeth. Lol
Not long, a ppl come n giv the monkey an egg. 
Then the monkey throw my sis spec to the ppl. 
The ppl giv back us the spec n told us to giv he tips. LOL
My uncle giv he n we continue enjoy the scenery.
When we enjoying, we saw that many ppl d thing kena monkey snatch.
Got a ppl d phone kena too... Lol... 
A kid saw that then he learn the ppl to throw a sweet to the monkey 
but the monkey didnt choi the kids.
The monkey started to bite the phone 
then the ppl come.
After he giv the monkey an egg then the monkey giv bck phone.
he take tips frm the phone's owner too. 






From here we jz realize that the monkey 应该 被 训练 过
they train the monkey to snatch the 游客 d thing. 
Then if the monkey recieve egg then giv back the thing. 
Like this, the ppl can get tips from us lo. Hasis...
Bad lo... ( Guess only. Haha )
Although we know le. But my mum kena again. =.=
My mum leg itchy then she take off her shoe awhile then kena liao.

The driver say here very luan n if wan c 日落 can go Jinbaran Bay c also
So we decided to do Jinbaran Bay c.
When we reach Jinbaran Bay 刚好日落
Damn nice lo...
N we have our dinner there.
The seafood there is famous n delicious.




 I love sea very much.
While waiting food. I keep lokking at the sea.
Jz a word : nice.
I also keep c dou 飞机起飞和降落
I love the moment~!


After eat, we have a spa.
We go back villa n have a sweet dream afetr spa.
Chloe
1/12/2010  5.00p.m

没有评论:

发表评论